Skip to content
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Enterprises Cabling
- Enclosure Solutions
- Raised Floor System
- Contact Us
- Quick Support
- Video Profile
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Social & Safety considerations: -
In order to fulfill our social responsibilities, AVAYO ensures to follow certain code of conduct which is applicable for the company as well as for our suppliers. This includes
- The operation of the company in any country should observed relevant national laws and regulations.
- To keep a complete employee register with their written contracts, relevant details for all employees.
- On time remuneration including all benefits.
- Compulsory and regular health check-up and ensures that the employees are not subject to any health danger at their work place.
- Ensures no child labor or forced labor and any kind of discrimination both in our production line as well as in supplier work force.
- All employees are properly trained and well educated about their work, machineries, process line, company policies and safety measures to follow.
- All operatives to have received Manual Handling Training.
- Use Mechanical means of Lifting where possible.
- No one operative is to lift anything greater than 25kg in weight. (If in doubt, do not lift)
- Ensure all operatives are acclimatised to the local temperature of the working environment.
- Ensure operatives regularly rehydrate with balanced fluids, take regular breaks in well ventilated shaded areas
- Ensure all operatives are adequately protected from the sun through Prill Caps, Dark Safety Glasses, Hard hats, Coveralls and Safety Gloves.
- All tools must be 110 volt, any tools with more than 110 volt electric work permit to obtain prior to start the work
- All lead wire to hang where possible, if not then proper route & protection to be provided
- Operatives to wear Gloves when handling adhesives to prevent the risk of contact and industrial dermatitis.
Hand Tools Usage:-
- Operatives to wear Suitable PPE, Gloves and Goggles to be worn at all times when using power tools.